An Auto-Relist profile allows you to set your preferences regarding when and how certain listings should be relisted to eBay when they close. Once set, items using an Auto-Relist profile will automatically relist on eBay based on your preferences.
To create an Auto-Relist profile:
- Click on the Profiles tab.
- Click on the "Auto-Relist Profiles" link.
"I Want to Auto-Relist if:"
you would like to have items relist. It is up to you when you would like to have your items relist. Perhaps you only want to apply this auto-relist profile when an item sells because you have a lot of them in stock, or maybe you want to apply it when it doesn't sell in order to get an eBay relisting credit. This is the section where you set those parameters.
- "Any items have sold" applies when you have sold at least one item on a listing with this auto-relisting profile associated.
- "All items have sold" applies when you have sold all items on a listing with this auto-relisting profile associated.
- "None of the items have sold" applies when you have not sold any items on a listing with this auto-relisting profile associated.
"Don't Auto-Relist based on items sold"
want to automatically relist based on the items sold, then select this.
However, you will need to select one of the other Auto-Relist Options, such as "The item qualifies for eBay relisting credit" before saving the profile.
"Auto-Repost if the item does not qualify for eBay relisting credit"
applies special handling to your listing. If this is checked and the listing
qualify for credit, the listing will be
instead of relisted.
The new listing will be posted with values taken from the saved listing that was first posted.
If that saved listing has changed at the time that the listing is reposted, then the listing will be posted with the new values.
Care should be taken when changing a saved listing that may be Auto-Reposted. The changes made may be invalid causing the auto-repost to fail or the Auto-Relist profile may be inappropriate for the newly posted listing. This is even more important if the listing has changed inventory or consignment values.
When a listing is auto-reposted no auto-relist changes are applied, however, the Recurrence Start and Stop Parameters (see below) will be evaluated to determine when to schedule the repost.
"When I Auto-Relist"
section, choose if you would make
to your listings when you relist items.
- Most people will want to relist without making changes to the listings. However, you can choose to lower the start price, change the listing duration and change the quantity, though these choices are not typical and require more planning.
- You can choose any combination of the three changes we offer. You will have to specify "Any items have sold," "All items have sold," or "None of the items have sold" for each requested change.
"Recurrence: When to Start and Stop Auto-Relisting"
section, choose when you would like to
start and stop
these relisting preferences on your closed items.
- Most people will want to relist immediately after a listing ends and continue until Auto-Relist is manually stopped. However, you can choose specific start and stop criteria, though these choices are not typical and require more planning.
- In the "Start Auto-Relisting" section, you can choose one start criteria.
- In the "Stop Auto-Relisting" section, you can choose any combination of the choices offered. If you do not provide stop criteria, this profile will continue auto-relisting indefinitely.
- To Manually Stop Auto-Relisting an active listing, go to the active listings page, select the active listing(s) that you want to stop auto-relisting and click the Stop Auto-Relist button. Those active listings selected will not Auto-Relist when closed.
"Schedule Time Window"
section allows you to set how late you would allow the relist/repost schedule time to be.
In most cases we are able to schedule a relist or repost very close to the profile indicated time. However, sometimes eBay procedures may not allow us to schedule at the exact time the relist profile indicates. The Schedule Time Window lets us know how far beyond the scheduled time we can relist if scheduling is delayed.
Enter the time window here, up to 90 minutes. Optionally select "Yes" if you want to allow scheduling even if the delay is beyond your specified time window. If you do not want to allow the Auto-Relist or Auto-Repost to be scheduled beyond the time window, select "No" instead.
- Give your Auto-Relist profile a meaningful name and save.
Note: Remember that this is a profile, so it can be acting on many listings simultaneously.