Frequently Asked Question:
How do I watermark my images using Auctiva?
Please note that watermarking permanently changes your image in your Auctiva account. Be sure that you have a copy elsewhere
if that is important to you. If you do not have a copy, you can easily make one by opening the image and right-clicking
on it. Choose the "Save Image" option and then name it and save it as you desire.
How to watermark an image:
- Hover your mouse over the Images tab and click on the Manage link.
Mark the checkbox next to the image you would like to watermark. Currently, we do not support the watermarking of .gif
Note: You can choose multiple images to watermark at once, but if the sizes of the images are extremely different,
there is a chance each image will not be watermarked exactly the way you want it. For this reason, we suggest you watermark
each image individually.
- Click the Watermark button.
- You will see your image and any warnings that pertain to watermarking that image. Please read the warnings carefully.
Type the desired text, select the text color and watermark size for your watermark and you should see a preview of the watermark on your image.
- Choose the opacity of your watermark using the slider.
Once you are happy with the watermark, click the "Watermark" button at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you are watermarking
numerous images at once, the watermarking process might take some time. Please do not hit your browser back button.
- You will be taken back to the "Manage Images" page with a confirmation at the top. Your image is now permanently watermarked.