Frequently Asked Question:
Why did I receive a billing failure notice?
When a payment transaction fails, you'll receive a billing failure notice. This may happen when a credit card has expired, is over it's credit limit or your billing information was entered incorrectly.
Follow these instructions to check your billing information, and then make a one-time payment:
- Hover your mouse over the "My Account" tab and click on the "My Payment Method" link.
- Click on the "Edit Credit Card Information" button.
- Enter your credit card information and click on the "Save" button. The "Account Activity" page will load.
- Review your balance and click on the "Make a Payment" link.
- Fill out the "Payment Amount" section.
- Choose the "Pay with my credit card on file" option.
- Click on the "Make Payment" button.