Back to Tutorials
You can add a logo to your Auctiva Emporium by editing the Emporium header. This tutorial will show you how to add a logo.
An Emporium header is the top section of your storefront that contains the Emporium logo and text (Figure 1.1). This part of your Emporium is a critical part of your branding. It will be one of the first things potential buyers see when they browse your listings. It is important to note that you must select an Emporium template for your logo to be displayed. For more information on this, please read the Auctiva Emporium Template tutorial.
Figure 1.1 Example of an Auctiva Emporium header.
Note: First you must upload your Emporium logo. Emporium logos should be resized to 270 pixels by 100 pixels for optimal display performance. Read the Bulk Uploading tutorial for instructions on uploading images.
Step 1. Select your logo image.
- Hover your mouse over the Stores tab. Click the "Header & Logo" link (Figure 1.2). The Edit Auctiva Emporium Header & Logo page will load.
Figure 1.2 Go to the Emporium's Header & Logo page.
- Header Image: Click the Choose Image button to select your Emporium logo. This will load a new window with all your uploaded images (Figure 1.3).
- Find the image you want to use and select it by clicking on its thumbnail.
Figure 1.3 Image selection window.
Note: Accepted filetypes are GIF and JPEG.
Step 2. Create text for your header.
The header text will be the first thing customers see when they go to your Emporium, so watch out for misspellings or anything else that may turn buyers off.
- Header Text: Enter the name of your Auctiva Emporium or any other text you want your customers to see in the Emporium header. No more than 100 characters are allowed.
- Click the Save button. You will be redirected to the Auctiva Emporium page.
A confirmation will appear indicating your new header is saved. Click the "My Emporium" thumbnail image (Figure 1.4) to view your Emporium header.
Figure 1.4 View your Emporium header and check for errors.
This completes the task of adding a logo to your Auctiva Emporium header.
Back to Tutorials