Frequently Asked Question:
How do I close my account?
You can use the instructions below to close your Auctiva account:
- Click on the "My Account" tab.
- Click on the "Cancel Account" link on the lower right side of the page.
Please note that closing your Auctiva account will not automatically remove the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery from your active eBay listings. If you would like to remove the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery from your listings, please contact Customer Support before closing your account, and we may be able to assist you.
Otherwise, in order to remove the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery from your active listings, you must delete the Scrolling Gallery HTML from the description HTML of each item using eBay’s Revise your Item form, which can be done using the following process:
- Find the listing you would like to edit on eBay.
- Click on the "Revise your Item" link.
- Put your mouse in the HTML description and click so your cursor is in the box.
- Hit Ctrl+F and type "ASW" in the box. Find the first instance.
Use your mouse to highlight all the HTML after that first "ASW" until you see the second "ASW" - take care not to delete anything.
before or after those "ASW" tags.
- Delete these tags and all the code in between.
- Save your changes.