Frequently Asked Question:
How do I change the Item Condition in my Saved Listings?
There are several options for changing the Item Condition in your Saved Listings:
Edit Saved Listings one at a time: You can open the Saved Listings one at a time, update the Item Condition and Save.
Find & Replace: Use this tool to update your Item Conditions in bulk.
Hover your mouse over the Listings tab and click the "Saved" link.
Mark the checkbox next to each listing you would like to edit. Note: You can edit an entire page at one time up to 100 listings.
Click the Find & Replace button.
Choose the Item Condition field from the drop-down menu.
Next, choose the eBay site that you used to list on (U.S., eBay motors, etc.)
Select the category you want to replace the condition value in. The drop-down menu will be populated with all the categories you have used in the listings selected for editing.
The total number of ads that are eligible for updating in that category will be shown
You will see the Current Item Specifics and/or Current Item Conditions that are on the Saved Listings.
9.Use the drop-down menu to select from the new Item Conditions values.
* Note: many of the “new” item conditions will appear to be the same as the “current” item conditions. You will still need to choose the “new” item conditions to comply with eBay, even if they are the same as you had selected before.
10.When you have selected the new Item Conditions, click on the Submit Condition Update button.
- Repeat this process as needed.
Bulk editing from Folders: Use this tool to find & replace the Item Condition for all the Saved listings in one folder. There is no limit to the amount of listings you can edit at once using the folder edit option.
- Hover your mouse over the Listings tab and click the "Folders" link.
- Click the "Find & Replace" link next to the folder you would like to edit.
- From here, use the Find & Replace instructions above.