Frequently Asked Question:
How do I modify the alignment of images inside a listing template?
You can change the image alignment inside the template of a saved listing by clicking the "Modify Layout" link where you have selected the template on the Auctiva Lister, and selecting the desired alignment from the drop-down menu under "Customize Layout."
To make these revisions on active listing, please do the following:
- Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes and click "Save."
- Click the "<HTML>" icon to the right of the item on your Saved Listings page.
- Click the "Select All" button and copy the HTML code into the popup window.
- Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
- Scroll down to the description section and click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
- Delete the existing description HTML and, paste the copied HTML in its place.
- Save your changes.