Frequently Asked Question:
How do I use eBay Motors Parts Compatibility?
- To create a listing using Parts Compatibility, on the lister page select eBay Motors US-Parts & Accessories.
- Select the category. If the category selected supports Parts Compatibility, a link will appear below the category box. If there is no link to enter Parts Compatibility, then the category does not support that feature at this time.
- Click the "Parts Compatibility" link.
- Search for, and select, your part or accessory (Search fields will vary for different categories).
- After you have selected the correct part and reviewed the list of compatible vehicles, click the Confirm button.
If you can’t find the part or accessory in eBay’s catalog, enter your own manually by clicking the "Enter Compatibility Information Manually" link.
Select the year, make, model, etc. that your part is compatible with and click the "Add" button to the right.
Note: You must make a new entry for each year, make, model, etc. of vehicle that your part is compatible with. For example, if your part is compatible for 2002-2005 Ford F-150 pickups, you need to make four entries: one for each year 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
- When you are done entering your compatibility information, click the Finish button.
- Once your Parts Compatibility information is entered (either by selecting it from eBay’s catalog or by entering it manually), you will be taken back to the lister page to complete your ad as usual.
More information about Parts Compatibility is available at the following links: