Frequently Asked Question:
How do I upload my listings from Turbo Lister (or other CSV or TSV file) into my Auctiva account?
Before you can upload your listing data into your Auctiva account, you will first have to export your listings from Turbo Lister (or other listing service) and save them on your computer in a CSV or TSV file.
To export from Turbo Lister:
- Open your Turbo Lister program and navigate to your Scheduled, Active or Ended listings.
- Select all the listings you wish to export.
- When the listings are selected, choose "Export Selected Items" form the File tab.
- In the dialog box labeled "Select File Format," select File Exchange Format (CSV file).
- Check the Export button to begin the process.
Once you've downloaded your listings from Turbo Lister (in File Exchange format) and saved it on your computer, you can then proceed to upload those listings into your Auctiva account.
For other services, please follow their instructions to export your listings into a CSV or TSV file.
When you have successfully exported your listing date from Turbo Lister or other service, you can begin the process of uploading those listings into your Auctiva account:
- Log in to your Auctiva Account.
- Hover your mouse over the Listings Tab and select "Upload from file"
- Select the service you originally exported your listings from (Turbo Lister or Other).
- Click the Browse button to locate and select the file from your computer.
- Click the Upload button to begin the upload process
The Upload History will show your recently uploaded files and their submission status. When the file is completely uploaded, you can click on the "Edit/Submit" link to make changes to your listing data before submitting them to your Saved Listings file. Don't worry—these listings will not be posted to eBay when you click "Submit." They'll just be transferred to your Saved Listings (in a folder with the same name as the file you uploaded) where you can schedule, edit or delete them from there.
Please note the following limits and restrictions related to using this feature:
- The upload of listings with Custom Parts Compatibility is not supported.
- Upload of Multi-Variation listings is not supported.
- Gift Services are not uploaded.
- Characters over the 80-character limit will be dropped from the listing titles.
- Cross-Border trade will not be uploaded.
- Classified Ads are not supported.
- eBay CA, AU, UK, and DE listings are not fully supported in the CSV upload. You can upload listings from these sites, but the data may not import properly (VAT, shipping services, etc. ).