Frequently Asked Question:
How do I upload my listings from Turbo Lister (or other CSV or TSV file) into my Auctiva account?
Before you can upload your listing data into your Auctiva account, you will first have to export your listings from Turbo Lister (or another listing service) and save them on your computer in a CSV or TSV file.
To export from Turbo Lister:
- Open your Turbo Lister program and navigate to the "Inventory" section.
- Select all the listings you wish to export.
- When the listings are selected, choose "Export Selected Items" from the "File" tab.
- In the dialog box labeled "Select File Format," select "File Exchange Format (CSV file)".
- Click the "Export" button to begin the process.
Once you've downloaded your listings from Turbo Lister (in File Exchange format) and saved it on your computer, you can then proceed to upload those listings into your Auctiva account.
For other services, please follow their instructions to export your listings into a CSV or TSV file.
When you have successfully exported your listing data from Turbo Lister or another service, you can begin the process of uploading those listings into your Auctiva account:
- Log in to your Auctiva Account.
- Hover your mouse over the "Listings" tab and select "Upload from file".
- Select the service you originally exported your listings from ("Turbo Lister" or "Other").
- Click the "Browse" button to locate and select the file from your computer.
- Click the "Upload" button to begin the upload process.
The "Upload History" section will show your recently uploaded files and their submission status. Don't worry—these listings will not be posted to eBay when you click "Submit." They'll just be transferred to your "Saved Listings" area (in a folder with the same name as the file you uploaded) and you can schedule, edit or delete them from there.
Please note the following limits and restrictions related to using this feature:
- The upload of listings with custom Parts Compatibility is not supported.
- Upload of Multi-Variation listings is not supported.
- Gift Services are not uploaded.
- Characters over the 80-character limit will be dropped from the listing titles.
- Cross-Border trade will not be uploaded.
- Classified Ads are not supported.
- eBay CA, AU, UK, and DE listings are not fully supported in the CSV upload. You can upload listings from these sites, but the data may not import properly (VAT, shipping services, etc. ).